Can you cure carpal tunnel syndrome with splint?

It helps. A carpal tunnel splint is a conservative treatment for carpal tunnel aimed at decreasing the pressure and constriction on the median nerve by keeping your wrist in a neutral position while you sleep. It typically won't cure the problem but will alleviate the symptoms.
Sometimes. When the numbness and tingling is mild i recommend splinting. There are patients that get complete relief of their symptoms with this simple treatment. If the symptoms get worse you can consider injections of cortisone and possibly a procedure called a carpal tunnel release.
In some cases. Splinting, especially at night, is a risk-free and potentially effective treatment for early carpal tunnel syndrome. Other treatments include anti-inflammatory medication, steroid or cortisone injections. And surgery.