Aging of skin. Please advice me which chemical peel should I use?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Individual evaualtio
It depends on ahe, skin color, and degree of damage.
A light glycoluc or salicylic acid peel i'll refresh skin but relieve severe damage. A medium peel is more effective such as vipeel. For wrinkles around mouth fractionated laser would be better choice.

In brief: Individual evaualtio
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
don't forget the basics, stop smoking, drink water and protect from sun over exposure. ;)
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Peel for aging skin
Ultimately the peel recommended is based on your skin type, skin color, extent of aging evident in your skin and how much of an improvement you desire over a set period of time.
I presume that since you are asking about peels, this modality is what you prefer. If you are new to peels i suggest a vitalize peel or similar. You can advance to a stronger peel like rejuvenize or other.

In brief: Peel for aging skin
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun