Can I have face lift and a breast augmentation within 2 weeks of each other?

Dr. Steven Harris
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes, but
Be sure to discuss the pros and cons of this, in detail, with your surgeon.
Both procedures will change your body forever and rushing now, for convenience, seems foolhardy. Make certain that the reasons you are having the procedures are as long-lasting as the consequences of the procedures!

In brief: Yes, but
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Cosmetic surgery
If you are in good medical condition and your surgeons approve of it, you should be able to undergo both procedures in the same time frame.

In brief: Cosmetic surgery
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics
Could be done same time~.

Could be done same time~.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Yes, but...
If you don't have complication from the first surgery, say facelift, and doing well, certainly you can have breast augmentation done.
But i would advise giving your body a chance to heal/recooperate from the first procedure before adventuring to the second one. It is tougher on the body having to heal with multiple surgical procedures/illnesses. Be sensible... Good luck.

In brief: Yes, but...
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics
You can also do both procedures at the same time.
I use an anesthesiologist that uses IV sedation and i inject local anesthesia. Patients are treated as an out patient.

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Combine Procedures
You could likely do that, but a better option may be to combine the procedures if you are generally healthy.
I have been performing combined face lifts and breast augmentation for over 20 years. You end up saving 45 minutes of or time by combining the two procedures vs. Doing them independently. The bonus is that you only have one recovery period. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.

In brief: Combine Procedures
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Of course
This is very commonly done if you are an appropriate candidate for both procedures, your surgeon is skilled in doing this as a combined procedure and the anesthesia team is equally skilled.
Both options are okay, i prefer splitting the procedures up so that i devote all my attention to one procedure and not be concerned with the operating time in a mature patient. Frederick coville, linwood, nj.

In brief: Of course
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
Yes.

Yes.
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Combination better
The two can be safely combined.
This results in only one recovery, less expense, less total anesthesia. I often combine facelift procedures with eye lifts, nose surgery, breast surgery, or liposuction. For safety, the procedure should not take longer than 6 hours total.

In brief: Combination better
The two can be safely combined.
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Clark Schierle
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Combined Surgery
If you are in good health and both surgeries proceed without significant complications you should be able to recover from both simultaneously.
It does put a bit more stress on your system to be asking it to heal tow different areas of your body at the same time, but as long as you have adequate nutritional reserves and healing capacity you should do fine.

In brief: Combined Surgery
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Surgery - Plastics
As long as your health is good, there is no reason you cannot have the surgeries done within two weeks of each other. In fact, we often combine the two procedures as long as the total operative time is less than 7 hours and the patient is healthy.
These procedures usually take 3 hours to perform total so it is not usually a problem unless the patient has medical conditions that cause limits.

Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
A facelift with a breast augmentation is also an excellent option depending on how long your surgeon requires to complete both. They should safely be done in 5 hours or less.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Med school first
If in med school, first do rotations in dermatology, ent, and plastic surgery and see what most interests you.

In brief: Med school first
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik