What are the results with acupuncture?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Varies

Like all of medicine how one responds depends upon the individual and the treatment.
Remember acupuncture is not magic. Especially, many will turn to acupuncture when traditional treatments fail. In my practice I have found that "needling" have cured many ailments when traditional treatments have failed, such as success for carpal tunnel syndrome when physical therapies have failed

In brief: Varies

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
If I may add ... this is not the best question to ask. The results of acupuncture depends on many variables and if they are taken into account the the results will increase substantially. Examples of issues that will decrease effect; Insomnia, stress, depression, some medications, point location, depth of penetration of the needle, type of needle and only using acupuncture. Examples is thing that need to be in the mix; magnesium, hot tub soaking, exercise, stretching, wellness, massage, stress management, sleep, lowering caffeine etc

In brief: Depends on condition

Some conditions respond exceptionally well to acupuncture while others may not be impacted by it.
I am sometimes referred patients who have failed all other modalities of treatment and find the results to often be gratifying.

In brief: Depends on condition

Dr. Darren Farnesi

In brief: Good!

This is a broad question.
I am not an acupuncture expert. However, I have seen it work for many conditions and i believe it is a valid therapy.

In brief: Good!

This is a broad question.
Dr. Darren Farnesi
Dr. Darren Farnesi