Is jujube good for type 2 diabetes?

Do not rely..... I would not rely on alternative medicine for the treatment of something as important as diabetes 2. If you do have diabetes. See a dr. And have him outline an appropriate treatment plan for you.
Not Recommended. There is no scientific evidence for us to recommend jujube for type2 Diabetese.Consult your doctor or Endocrinologist and follow their advise about Diet,Exercise,weight control and Appropriate Oral Meds/injections or Insulin,whatever you may need to control your Diabetese.