Yellow fever vaccination needed for india?

Check CDC. Either the cdc or who websites will have outlines of necessary immunizations for areas to which you plan to travel. You might also email the indian embassy.
Only If: NO risk Yellow Fever from mosquitoes of India.You will only be asked to prove YF vaccination before entering India IF India believes you are a risk for bringing the YF INTO India. They will ask documentation or will detain you 6 days if you have flown & touched down, or at port in certain countries in Africa or the Americas, e.g Chad, Congo, DRC, French Guiana, From USA? No need Y F vaccine.