Can wisdom teeth come back?

No, but. I have seen cases where there is a second wisdom tooth that develop behind the first one (a fourth molar).
Thankfully, no. Teeth do not regenerate. Once the tooth is extracted, it is gone forever. If the future, there may be a way to artificially do that, but not yet.
No. No. Occasionally, there is an extra wisdom tooth that was not detected at the time of surgery. This extra tooth can eventually come to the surface. For best results, make sure that your evaluation and surgery is done by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
Return of Wisdom TTH. No, But some people have extra wisdom teeth behind or above the usual ones. They may erupt latter. Most surgeons remove them all if discovered on imaging before the surgery. Extra teeth can be anywhere. They are called supernumerary teeth.