Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) antibiotic for salivary gland infection?

Don't self medicate. Please see an oral surgeon or ENT physician for proper diagnosis and treatment of your problem. They will prescribe the proper meds, if any, for your situation.
Second Opinion. I personally have not heard of it used for this. I would seek a second opinion or ask my pharmacist.