It was just a checkup, pelvic ok. Could I still have ovarian cancer?

Possible. Why do you ask? A small or early ovarian cancer may be missed on pelvic examination. It would be better to address this with your doctor and explain the reasons for your concern.
Yes. Ovarian cancer is difficult to detect by pelvic examination in many circumstances, so a "normal" exam doesnt rule it out.
Maybe. A routine pelvic examination (i presume you mean physical examination) can sometimes detect ovarian cancer, but not always. If you have symptoms of pelvic pain or pressure, or abdominal bloating, you should be reevaluated by your doctor. There are other tests for detecting ovarian cancer, but they are not always reliable.