If I get cataract surgery will I still need glasses?

Not necessarily. Cataract surgery's main goal is to clear up the "cloudy" vision and glare effects. With today's modern technology, it is quite possible to end up not needing glasses for distance or near work. In order for that to happen, the eye has to have the ability to see 20/20 in the first place, and the patient would need to select a lens technology that can help achieve this goal. The technology is not covered by insurance, however. Speak to your eye surgeon about your vision goals after surgery.
Probably. Depends on visual needs and expectations. Even with multifocal lenses right now, it's not likely to have full 20/20 distance and j1+ near (will have reduced spectacle dependence). Also monovision works, but might have to sacrifice some depth perception.
Maybe. If you get standard lens for distance, you will still need reading glasses after the surgery. If you choose monovision or a multifocal/accommodating lens implant, the need for reading glasses is significantly reduced.
Depends. Traditional lenses implanted in the eye can correct either distance or near vision. If you do one kind in each eye (mono vision) then you may not need glasses. Newer, accommodative or premium lenses can often focus images for both near and far, thus reducing and sometimes eliminating the need for glasses or contact lenses.
It all depends. Cataract surgery replaces the cloudy natural lens of the eye with an implant that never clouds up. There are different lens types available - from the basic type that usually requires you to wear glasses after surgery, to multifocal and accommodating lenses that provide glasses freedom in the vast majority of cases. Seek out an eye doctor with a lot of experience implanting these lenses.