Any home remedy for blocked tear duct?

A few things to try. First, a blocked tear system usually leads to tearing with no other significant symptoms. If there is pain or redness at the inside corner of the eye, or discharge, there could be infection, and this should be treated promptly. A blocked tear duct otherwise might respond to using warm compresses to the inside corner of the eye, taking oral decongestants, and using decongestant eye drops (otc).
No. A blocked tear drainage duct is common in infants and usually resolves without treatment by age 1. In adults, it is much less common and can be corrected by surgery.
Warm compresses. Try using a hot facecloth held over the closed eye for about 5 min and about 2-3 times a day.