Do I go back to same doctor to get rid of scar tissue thing after a mole removal a year ago?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Good first step

I think that is a reasonable first step as this doctor most likely has your best interests in mind and is familiar with your wound healing now.
If you are not satisfied then get a second opinion.

In brief: Good first step

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: If no reason not to

As others have said, if you are comfortable with the doctor who did the original work, go ahead.

In brief: If no reason not to

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Michael Matthew
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No hard rule

I think follow up with the surgeon is beneficial for both the patient and doctor. But, if you are uncomfortable with the original doctor then seeing someone else is fine.

In brief: No hard rule

Dr. Michael Matthew
Dr. Michael Matthew
Dr. Steven Harris
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Perhaps

It may not be possible to "get rid of scar..
., " no matter who you see. Moles extend down into the skin and so complete removal requires cutting down into the skin. This will always leave a scar. Your situation may be a thick (hypertrophic) scar or it could be the mole coming back. Plastic surgeons have a lot of experience in this area and can usually help. Get it checked, either way!

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology

In brief: That's one option

There are several different ways to treat scar tissue.
If you trust that doctor, it might be worth at least seeing what he/she can offer as far as treatment options. You could also seek an opinion from another doctor. Some factors affecting scarring that are beyond the control of the surgeon, such as location on the body and a person's natural scarring tendency. Scars naturally improve x 1 year.

In brief: That's one option

Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow
Excatly. How much scar you get is a reflection of how powerful a healer you are, not the surgeon's skill.
Pathology

In brief: By all means

How much scar you get reflects how good a healer you were at the time, more than the physician's skill.

In brief: By all means