My root canal and temporary filling fell out. Is there any danger to the tooth?

Yes. Research has shown that re infection can occur within 30 days of contamination exposure to the oral cavity. The oral cavity is the most bacteria laden part of our body. To prevent this i recommend a permanent bonded core filling be placed immediately after the root canal is completed. Temporary fillings leak even if they are not dislodged.
Temp filling. Yes if your temporary filling fell out you risk contaminating your tooth. So either return to the dentist to get it replaced or go the drug store and buy dental temorary filling material and pace it in your tooth and use a wet cotten tip to remove the excess.