Can i take hydrocodone, acetiminophen and meloxicam?

Dr. David Kinsman
Anesthesiology

In brief: Usually not

Depending on the frequency and dosing schedule, usually you would be taking toxic doses of acetaminophen.
Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about combining medications.

In brief: Usually not

Dr. David Kinsman
Dr. David Kinsman
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Anesthesiology

In brief: Hydrocodone &tylenol

I would not take hydrocodone and tylenol (acetaminophen) together as both of these medication contain tylenol (acetaminophen) and over dose of tylenol (acetaminophen) can cause liver damage.
Ibuprofen is a better substitute for tylenol (acetaminophen). I would call your physician and see if he can recommend what to take for your pain.

In brief: Hydrocodone &tylenol

Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Vikram Patel