Does donor family pay for a heart transplant or a liver transplant?

No. The organ recipient needs proper medical insurance coverage for a transplant to take place. In certain cases such as a mother giving part of her liver to her child, she may carry the pertinent insurance. No deceased donors are required to pay for the recipient medical procedures. Conceivably, a wealthy donor family could volunteer to contribute, but that would be most unusual.
Recipient pays costs. All tests/procedures that are conducted solely for the purpose of possible organ donation (versus treatment of the patient's illness) are ultimately charged to the organ procurement organization (opo). They are averaged to determine an "acquisition cost" for each organ that the recipient's insurance must pay. Of course, bills may be sent to the wrong party - in error - they need to be corrected.
NO. Transplantation of organs is a very important life saving procedure, thousands of patients are waiting (and die also due to lack of) for organ donors. No charge to the donor family and one who gets will be thankful for saving the life, along with the team that performs. All the persons who want to donate their organs should carry a cord in their pocket, in the event of death, organs could be used.