Because I have heart palpitations does it mean I will die from a heart attack ?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Not necessarily...

...But you should have your palpitations evaluated by a cardiologist, as it may be some form of cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heart beat) which can cause other problems, such as intracardiac blood clots embolizing to other parts of your body or else lower your blood pressure, both of which can cause life-threatening or debilitating problems to other parts of your body .
..

In brief: Not necessarily...

..
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Absolutely not

Everyone has palpitations sometimes.
Have you ever in your life been dizzy? Does that mean you're going to die of a stroke?

In brief: Absolutely not

Everyone has palpitations sometimes.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian