Is my husband's testosterone shot making my baby manlier?

In brief: Consider this

The sperm that dad delivers travels light.
It carries only the energy needed get to the egg plus the information needed to result in pregnancy.Any hormone taken to increase performance/fertility stops there.It does not make for super sperm. After the sperm and egg combine, dad's input stops.

In brief: Consider this

In brief: Testosterone shots

I am assuming your husband is on hormone replacement therapy.
If you are trying to get pregnant, your husband may run into problems with decrease in sperm count if hormones are not monitored closely. It will not masculinize your baby if you are currently pregnant. If you have a live newborn, since your husband is recieving testosterone injections-contact with the hormone is impossible (ex. Gels).

In brief: Testosterone shots

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: No

Your husbands shots do not affect your unborn fetus or baby.
If you were using hormones that would affect the growing fetus.

In brief: No

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Cindy Juster