What's a good anti wrinkle cream for acne prone skin?

Retin-a. The best anti wrinkle and anti acne cream is retin-a. It helps exfoliate the skin and helps build collagen and elastin. Using a low dose and working up to higher doses is better than starting at the highest dose since most people can not tolerate it.
Wrinkle creams. Wrinkles are found most often in older people, and most often in areas that have taken alot of sun, like the face.. Sometimes, sun damage and wrinking, can also create acne comedones like black heads. A great cream that helps both wrinkles and black heads are the retinoid creams, like retin a, (tretinoin) ziana, tazorac and differen. You will need sun protection and must avoid greasy skin creams.