What are my options to cosmetically fix strabismus?

Ask your ophthamolog. -ist to refer you to an ophthomologist who does extra ocular muscle surgery.
Eye surgeon. I would seek consultation with ophthalmic surgeon to determine cause and potential options. Typically not performed by cosmetic-plastic surgeons.

Related Questions

What are my options to cosmetically fix strabismus at 24yr?

Mostly surgery. Your eyes are out of position and i assume you are having single vision. This means one of the eyes sees less well and therefore can drift out of alignment. If the angle of misalignment is small, a prism can be introduced into your eyeglasses to given an apparent straightening. But if more major, then eye muscle surgery must be done. Not a big deal. See your ophthalmologist. Read more...