Can you drink after having radiesse (dermal fillers) injections?

Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Shouldn't

Although it is not contraindicated, alcohol can thin the blood and increase risk of bruising.
I would avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before and after a treatment.

In brief: Shouldn't

Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Houtan Chaboki
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Radiesse (dermal fillers)

Most plastic surgeons and dermatologist recommend avoiding alcohol during Radiesse (dermal fillers) treatment.
Alcohol or wine may potentially increase risk of bruising with office cosmetic treatments.

In brief: Radiesse (dermal fillers)

Dr. Houtan Chaboki
Dr. Houtan Chaboki
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Drinking p/ Radiesse (dermal fillers)

Theoretically you can drink after your Radiesse (dermal fillers) injection.
I take it you mean alcohol. I do not recommend my patients drink alcohol on the day of their Radiesse (dermal fillers) treatment. There is a risk of bruising with this and other dermal filler treatments and i tend to be somewhat conservative in my approach, so that my patients have the best outcome possible.

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun