Can you drink after having radiesse (dermal fillers) injections?

Shouldn't. Although it is not contraindicated, alcohol can thin the blood and increase risk of bruising. I would avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before and after a treatment.
Radiesse (dermal fillers) Most plastic surgeons and dermatologist recommend avoiding alcohol during Radiesse (dermal fillers) treatment. Alcohol or wine may potentially increase risk of bruising with office cosmetic treatments.
Drinking p/ Radiesse (dermal fillers) Theoretically you can drink after your Radiesse (dermal fillers) injection. I take it you mean alcohol. I do not recommend my patients drink alcohol on the day of their Radiesse (dermal fillers) treatment. There is a risk of bruising with this and other dermal filler treatments and i tend to be somewhat conservative in my approach, so that my patients have the best outcome possible.