How long does it take for hair to grow back after radiation therapy?

Not applicable. Generally radiation dose not cause hair loss, only during brain radiation. This is usually an issue with chemotherapy after chemotherapy it usually takes 3 weeks to notice hair growth, but several months to "regain" your hair.
If permanent loss. Due to higher dose (> 50 gy), and after lower doses, for instance, prophylactic brain treatment in small cell (25 gy), I cousel my patients that peach fuzz in 3-4 months, and full return in 6 months.