I am doing all the hygiene measures to avoid pimples. What is the effective way to get rid of acne?

Dr. Richard Galitz
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Acne

Wash daily, keep out of the sun, use few creams and moisturizers.
Only use medications prescribed and directed by a qualified dermatologist.

In brief: Acne

Pathology

In brief: Forget "hygiene"

Acne is not a hygiene or lifestyle-related illness, and I am sorry that anyone blamed you for your illness.
If topical benzoyl peroxide has not cleared you in two weeks, a physician's office visit is in order. Since you're female, the oral contraceptive pill may clear you if it is right for you, or adding a topical antibiotic may be all that's needed.

In brief: Forget "hygiene"