Is there any helpful hints or medicine/ pills to help prevent premature ejaculation?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Some
Counseling with a sex therapist or sexuality counselor may help.
The therapist may recommend 1 or 2 techniques (stop-start and squeeze techniques). Some doctors prescribe antidepressants for premature or rapid ejaculation.

In brief: Some
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: PE
I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
See video: http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=pxd-2vzjz4y.

Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Vicken Poochikian