I have burning & swelling in my feet.The swelling is worst in my leg that i broke when i was 7.I'm 34 yes old now.What is going on.?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Need workup

This could be related to either kidney or cardiac dysfunction and you should be worked up.
The increased swelling in the one with past trauma verse the other leg is the fact that trauma can change vascular flow and cause edema later in life when systemic reasons cause swelling. With feet burning, may have neuropathy, possibly even from diabetes which could be causing kidney damage. Need workup.

In brief: Need workup

Dr. Arnon Rubin