What is the surgery like to pin back my ears?

An otoplasty. Although each person is different, ear reshaping -otoplasty- usually involves changing the shape and position of the ear cartilage. This is done through an incision hidden in back of the ear. Most often sutures are placed to pull the cartilage into a proper shape and to pull the ear closer to he head. This is a day procedure and there is usually little pain afterward and risks a small.
Minimal Discomfort. After surgery, there is soreness of the ears, treatable with pain medicine. It hurts more if you press on the area, but tolerable without pressure. Following days improve in regards to pain, but there is swelling and bruising of the ears, which is covered for the first week. Can be performed under local for some adults. After numbing injections, no pain, just feel some pulling/pressure.