I developed p.O.T.S and lupus post pregnancy , my BP also drops when standing, is there ever a chance of it getting better?

Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: P.O.T. S

P.O.T.S and lupus post pregnancy needs thorough evaluation and management due to associated symptoms of dizziness , near syncope , palpitations to name a few with changes in posture.
Lupus by itself needs careful evaluation and management by a rheumatologist due to its multi system involvement . With full understanding and proper management symptoms of p.O.T.S has better prognosis in younger pts.

In brief: P.O.T. S

Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Define P.O.T.S.

Please define p.O.
T.S. Exercise can help blood pressure. It can make you better able to prevent drops in blood pressure with conditioning.

In brief: Define P.O.T.S.

Please define p.O.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine