How can I get rid of or at least lessen my psoriasis?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Sun, medications
Sunshine helps but you have to be cautious because of risk of skin cancer.
There are a variety of topical medications, topical corticosterids, vitamin d, local compounds that can help. There medications like methotrexate, biologics that are injected like etanercecept, adalimumab, golimumab and infused like Infliximab that can be used. You need a carefully screen for safety with these.

In brief: Sun, medications
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Carly Soda
Dermatology
In brief: Steriods
Usually we start with some type of steriod.
Depending on the body location we pick a strength most of the time a strong potency steriod is needed. This steriod is then used for a length of time til the psoriasis lessens.

In brief: Steriods
Dr. Carly Soda
Dr. Carly Soda