What type of physician is most familiar with raynaud’s?

A rheumatologist. A rheumatologist is the specialist with the most knowledge of raynaud's symptoms. A primary care doctor, and sometimes an endocrinologist, also help in the care of raynaud's patients. All patients should have a primary care doctor to care for the non-rheumatological needs of these patients.
Internist. An internist is best equipped to do the physical exam and obtain the blood tests to determine a cause for the raynaud's, if it can be found. In some people, nothing can be found and you must just treat the symptoms by keeping your hands and feet warm or moving to a warm climate.