What does the discharge of a yeast infection look like? And what does the discharge of bacterial vaginosis look like?

Vaginal discharhe. The fungal infection leads to cheese like or ricotta like discharge . The bacterial dischrges could be of any color and some of them have a fishy odor.
Thick, clumpy, white. Typically a vaginal yeast discharge is clumpy, thick, and white and is associated with itching and redness of the vagina and vulva. Bacterial vaginitis discharge may be more yellowish, frothy and thin and have a sl. Odor. Don't rely on these descriptions to self diagnosis although a yeast infection can frequently be successfully treated with an otc remedy.
Yeast vs BV. Bv discharge is thin, clear and smelly (fish odor). Yeast discharge is cottage cheese like, white (milky) and not smelly.