I have been diagnosed with primary raynaud’s. Could I develop secondary raynaud’s?

Primary raynaud's (raynaud's disease) means that no cause has been found for the raynaud's symptoms.
If symptoms of another disease, such as an autoimmune disorder, begin to appear later, then the primary raynaud's can be called secondary raynaud's (raynaud's syndrome) if the raynaud's symptoms are felt to be due to having the other disease.

Dr. Norman Bein
Surgery

In brief: Possibly

Your ohysician will keep an eye towards any progression of this medical problem..
.The symptoms ar e sometimes related to the underlying dusease.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Norman Bein
Dr. Norman Bein
Dr. Vicken Poochikian