How long after mastectomy can I go swimming in my pool?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: Ask Your Surgeon

Much of our advice is based on sound scientific principles, however questions such as yours have a lot to do with the particular surgeon's customs, training, and experience, and are better answered by the person who closed your incisions.
In my practice, i would let someone swim app. One week after drain removal, provided that they had no shoulder weakness.

In brief: Ask Your Surgeon

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen

In brief: Depends

Need to check with your surgeon, but generally in about 1 to 2 weeks after any sutures or drain has been removed.
It depends on how one is healing, the discomfort with arm movement, and what the surgeon recommends for each person's situation.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner