Just had male breast reduction with slim lipo when should I see results?

Liposuction results. There is typically significant swelling associated with liposuction. The swelling will gradually subside after surgery to the point where you will begin to appreciate your new contour by 6 weeks after surgery. You should achieve your final shape by 6 months after surgery.
Few Months. Patients who have undergone liposuction surgery need to exercise patience; it may take 3 to 6 months before they see the final outcome of the procedure. Swelling needs to dissipate and the overlying skin needs to “bounce back”. Many patients with true gynecomastia, as opposed to lipomastia, benefit from direct glandular excision as well. Best wishes.
We see immediate results with it. But you may be experiencing edema or swelling which can take a while to go away. A compression garment is key.
Gradual. Healing after such a procedure typically takes from 6-12 months. Usually reduction in breast area is seen early (7-14 days), but swelling will take much longer. Be patient, wear your compression garment and it will resolve.
Depends on gland. This depends on the ratio of gland to fat content. Patients with more fatty results tend to see greater results with lipo. Patients with dense glandular tissue may require gland excision for optimal outcomes.