21 year old was treated for trsticular torsion a year back the doctor fixed the left testicle 10 days back got my right one fixed but it is hard?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

The detailed sequence of events is unclear, but I assumed you got left orchiopexy for torsion one year ago; then some 10 days ago, right orchiopexy was done for torsion also.
If so, the post-surgical resolution may be still in progress and last up to 1-3 months depending on how severe the expected tissue injury with blood or transudate accumulation might occur. More? Ask the surgeon.

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin

In brief: Speak to the surgeon

If torsion was on right side , if testicle is hard then may not be viable , need examination and ultrasound to asses the blood flow speak to the surgeon .
It is normal to fix uninvolved side , to prevent torsion

In brief: Speak to the surgeon

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Steven Seres