Mamagram sept 2012 ok. Have had chest CT with contrast. Chest xrays and multiple mris of spine. Would any of that reflected anything on shoulder mets?

Yes. The chest ct should be able to detect shoulder bone metastases (mets). It has to be viewed with "bone windows".
Shoulder MRI. Joint specific MRI is needed for evaluation. Talk to your caregiver about your symptoms which may have other origin like rotator cuff syndrome.
Shoulder mets. Chest xrays and chest ct and MRI of the spine are not dedicated for the shoulder bone. The shoulders may have been looked at with these studies but I am not sure of the completeness of those view. You need to talk to the radiologist and see if he would recommend dedicated shoulder bone xrays or the ones already obtained are enough.