Is 12.5 mg of hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) and 10mg lisinopril capable of giving you low potassium?

Thiazide diuretics.. Such as hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) can increase the amount of potassium that your kidneys put out, thereby lowering your blood levels. Ask your provider to consider switching you to a potassium-sparing diuretic rather than just adding potassium supplements.
Low potassium levels. If you are on hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) you will lose both potassium (k) and magnesium (m). You're on Lisinopril which will mitigate you k loss somewhat. If you have a m deficiency, you will not be able to raise your k until you raise you m. If you do have a blood k, ask your doc to order a m level as well. If you have no chronic kidney disease, you can eat k rich foods such as tomatoes or citrus fruits to raise k.
Technically, yes. In actual practice, though, that dose of hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) is so low that it will only lower your potassium a negligible amount. You can probably replace the minimal loss of potassium from 12.5mg hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) with just normal diet. With higher doses of that one or other diuretics, then you may need to follow blood levels and supplement with oral potassium replacement pills. Bananas will never be enough.