I am 32 year's old and I have pain in the back of the head for 5 days .Today doctor check my CT test but test is ok .I feel numness in my arms & leg

Dr. Steven Chmielewski
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: May be c-spine

Your symptoms may be related to the cervical spine.
Ask your doctor about other possible causes. Also, ct does not show the detail in the brain as well as mri.

In brief: May be c-spine

Dr. Steven Chmielewski
Dr. Steven Chmielewski
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: See Spine Specialist

See a spine specialist.
Ct scans are good to look at bone integrity, fractures but ct scans are not good at looking at soft tissues structures in the spine areas. You need an MRI of the neck (cervical spine). However if the cervical spine MRI does not reveal pathology you may consider a lumbar (low back) spine evaluation if the leg numbness persists.

In brief: See Spine Specialist

See a spine specialist.
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan