How can I lessen the appearance of keratosis pilaris, also known as chicken skin?

Lac-Hydrin... ...Is a lotion that removes the built-up keratin in the skin that produces the bumps. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for it.
Keratosis pilaris. Medicated creams containing alpha-hydroxy, lactic or salicylic acid or urea moisturize and soften dry skin while helping to loosen and remove dead skin cells. Depending on their strength, certain creams are available over-the-counter and others require a prescription. Your doctor can advise you on the best option for your skin.Cerave® sa renewing lotion exfoliates, smoothes and softens it is otc.