Having asthma ANA nasal polyp what is home made tharapy?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No great solution

I would assume that you also have chronic rhinosinusitis given the presence of nasal polyps.
First be sure that you do not have any adverse reactions from taking nsaids. The latest study showed that daily nasal irrigation with saline may offer minimal benefits. But you should really consult an allergist.

In brief: No great solution

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Nayla Mumneh

In brief: Polyps and asthma

There is no home remedy for them, if you are also allergic to Aspirin you need to be desensitized for it , if you are not then you need to find an allergist, get tested to determine your triggers and treat your symptoms accordingly, allergy shots may help.
But you still need medications to treat the symptoms.

In brief: Polyps and asthma

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. John Norvell

In brief: There isn't one

The definitive treatment for nasal polyps is surgery.
There are a number of natural remedies that have been postulated for asthma. However, if you have nasal polyps aggrevating your asthma, you need to remove the polyps to relieve your worsening asthma. Prednisone my help in the short term but the symptoms will likely return.

In brief: There isn't one

Dr. John Norvell
Dr. John Norvell
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine