My big toes point outwards and it's beginning to get kinda bad. What do I do?

Bunion. Bunions need to be evaluated by a podiatrist. If yours is severe, you may need surgery to realign the bones and get proper function if the involved 1st metatarsalphalangeal joint. Seek out a good podiatrist in your area that will explain your condition and give you treatment options.
Have it evaluated. Try wearing more comfortable shoes. See a specialist and get their professional advice.