All my tests are normal, but i still feel extremely lightheaded and shaky at night for no reason. Can this be a panic attack even if i'm not anxious?

Dr. David Barnum
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Check it out

It is possible to have panic symptoms without a subjective sense of anxiety.
It makes sense to consult a mental health professional to more fully assess the possibility of panic disorder. Please remind the person with whom you consult to coordinate care with your primary care physician.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Ravi Chand

In brief: Psychiatry

I believe you mean all your blood tests, brain mri.
Cardiac stress tests, 2d echo, orthostatic vitals, etc are wnl that a thorough physical exam and tests are wnl. If this is acute onset, still you would have to investigate medical causes further and psych differential should be the last rule out. Orthostatic bp, ear conditions, medications etc should be screened also. Finally, yes it could panic.

In brief: Psychiatry

Dr. Peter Kurzweil