Will a fat transfer help for "not big enough" breast implants?

Fat transfer. A fat graft to the breast can definitely increase volume. However, keep in mind that fat grafting techniques vary wildly. The amount of 'fat take' is highly dependent upon extraction and processing techniques used. High density fat grafting can result in very high retention rates. Be sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and ask to see before and after pics!
Fat transfer breast. Fat grafting to the breast has been used in both reconstructive and cosmetic breast surgery. Fat is often used in combination with other procedures, such as breast implants, to contour and soften areas that are lacking volume. The issue to remember with fat transfer is that approximately one-half of the fat will disappear over time, possibly requiring repeat treatments.
Yes. It improves the aspect of the breast that has an implant, particularly in the cleavage and upper poles.
Fat xfer with implan. Fat transfer using stem cells produces great results. However, using the injection technique taught by dr. Roger khouri, I would suggest that the implants be replaced. Any separation of cleavage or other less pleasing results can then be very effectively treated by adding fat to the appropriate areas.
Maybe. The "state of the art" in fat transfer keeps improving, but (in my opinion) the results are unpredictable: sometimes the fat lasts for months-years, other times it rapidly disappears. It is hard to predict when either one of these will occur. I think larger implants (if there is adequate soft tissue cover) would be a better solution--the result is more predictable.
Yes. The use of fat grafts over existing implants has been used for many diffierent purposes. Although it could be used for making augmented breasts larger, the primary reason is to accomplish concealing of superficial irregularites such as ripples or folds or scalloping. It can also be used to increase cleavage in ptatients who could not previously do so.
Helping. Autologous fat grafting is helping a lot ad safe if you have breast implants already and you want to increase 1 size bigger. Also it is very good for rippling after breast augmentation with implants. But survival rate of transfered fat differs from patients and patients. I recommend not to lose weight for 2 months after the fat transfer to increase the survival rate.