If you are taking provigil an you took a vyvance what would show up as on a drug screen?

Amphetamine positive. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is a newer stimulant medication that is a type of amphetamine. Routine urine drug screen (uds) will test positive for amphetamine. Provigil/modafinil is not usually part of a standard uds, but by request it can be tested if one has reason to look for it.
Amphetamine. Drug screens find what they seek. Most panels screen for cannabis, cocaine, barbiturates and opiates, and some will also look for benzos and amphetamines. If a drug screen were to look for Provigil it would find it, but there is no reason to test for it as it is not typically a drug of abuse. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is converted to amphetamine, so you'll test positive for amphetamines, if they are testing for it.
Drug Screen. Metabolites of all drugs and medications you take may show up on a drug screen. They may be looking for specific medications, and request these on the test. If you inform the lab and show your prescriptions when providing urine for the test, you should be fine. If the vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) you took was not prescribed to you, that's a different issue. Take care.