Is there an effective therapy for borderline personality disorder?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

Dailectic behavior therapy has been used successfully with borderline patients to decrease self harming behaviors, but a long term relationship with a therapist is what it takes to overcome this problem.

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: DBT

Dbt, or dialetic behavioral therapy, formulated and developed by marsha linehan, pH.
D. Is currently though of as being very effective. Just about the biggest goal of this kind of therapy for this kind of disorder is to maintain boundaries.

In brief: DBT

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Borderline Tx

Please refer to my answer above re. Dbt.

In brief: Borderline Tx

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Shontae Buffington