Is there an effective therapy for borderline personality disorder?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dailectic behavior therapy has been used successfully with borderline patients to decrease self harming behaviors, but a long term relationship with a therapist is what it takes to overcome this problem.

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: DBT
Dbt, or dialetic behavioral therapy, formulated and developed by marsha linehan, pH.
D. Is currently though of as being very effective. Just about the biggest goal of this kind of therapy for this kind of disorder is to maintain boundaries.

In brief: DBT
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Borderline Tx
Please refer to my answer above re. Dbt.

In brief: Borderline Tx
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Cindy Juster