The past two days my skin has been very red on my arms, legs and chest. It almost looks like a sunburn. Its not hot or itchy. What could be wrong?

Dr. Colton Bradshaw

In brief: Umm, hard to say.

Skin rashes are most difficult to diagnose without actually examining them. Is it bumpy or crusted? Does it blister or welt? Since the rash is not itching or hot eliminates many possibilities--however dozens still exist; perhaps it would be wise to have your dermatologist examine this in person.
Then specific treatment and preventive measures could be discussed with more accuracy.

In brief: Umm, hard to say.

Dr. Colton Bradshaw
Dr. Colton Bradshaw