Is there any way to be allergic to yellow corn and be able to eat white corn and not get sick?

Dr. Andrew Murphy
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: See an allergist
Any food allergy should be fully investigated by an allergist to determine if this is an ige or allergy antibody related problem. In general corn allergy is very uncommon, there is very little data on this topic.
One's local allergist can help to understand what symptoms are occurring and offer a treatment plan.

In brief: See an allergist
Dr. Andrew Murphy
Dr. Andrew Murphy
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology
In brief: Chemical differences
While i'm not an expert on corn color, I do know that some people are allergic to yellow dye, like in certain medications.
I expect there is just enough difference in the chemical composition of the yellow and white corn that you are allergic to whatever makes the corn yellow.

In brief: Chemical differences
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery