Do you think I should get circumsized to protect my wife from cervical cancer?

Pathology
In brief: Not needed
As long as your wife gets regular pap tests and gets tested for hpv infection, that would be far more effective preventive measure.
It is very unlikely that your getting a circumcision will have any effect on the likelihood of your wife developing cervical cancer.

In brief: Not needed
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Thanks for your answer, Dr. Singh.
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Not known to help
Circumcision has not been shown to prevent the transmission of hpv, the virus that can cause cervical cancer.
It's also likely that if you have it your wife is already infected. The best, but not complete, protection is to use condoms every time you have sex. You and your wife may also want to consider getting the vaccine. Talk to your doctor about it.

In brief: Not known to help
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery