What can I do about a small cavity in my tooth?

Small Cavity. You have no other choice then to have the tooth filled. The longer you wait the bigger the filling will become. If you wait to long you will need a root canal, or a possible extraction. So go to your dentist and have the tooth filled. It will not get better it will just get worse.
Depends on Depth . Depends on the size, location, depth along with other factors. Destroyed tooth structure does not fully regenerate, although remineralization of very small carious lesions may occur if dental hygiene is kept at optimal level. Your dentist can help you decide your treatment.
Small cavity ? Small is a relative term used to rationalize many things. Small cancer, small bomb. If it is small today i gaurentee you it will be larger tomorrow. Which would you rather have a small filling or a large one? Go.
Cavity in tooth. You do need a filling there is no other way, if you dont fill, you will eventually loose the tooth.