How long before flying after cataract surgery?

No restriction. As long as no gas was placed at the tine of your cataract surgery (which would be rare) then there is no restriction on flying postoperatively.
A couple of days. Unlike older types of eye surgery, modern cataract surgery does not set limitations on activities such as flying. Altitude changes do not adversely affect the healing after the procedure. More importantly, keep your scheduled post-operative appointments and if you do need to fly soon after surgery, make sure you will be near an area where there is an ophthalmologist, just to be safe.
Right away . You can fly right away after an uncomplicated cataract surgery. You do need the regular postoperative follow up exams as directed however.
No restriction. No flying restrictions. But you need follow up with your doctor and if complications develop in the first week, you want someone you trust to help care for you.
Same day if needed. In most cases, if no complications, a patient can fly same day if needed: just no bending, lifting, straining for 5-7 days after surgery. More info: eyedoc2020@blogspot.com.