I was given a hydrocodyne for a pulled muscle in my back. It amazinglycleared up my sinus prob. As well as my restless legs among other things. Can i?

Dr. Bashar Brijawi
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Restless leg

One of the treatment options for restless leg syndrome is pain medication like hyrocondone, we use it for severe refractory cases, we do have safer drugs for restless leg therefore we do not usually use it.

In brief: Restless leg

Dr. Bashar Brijawi
Dr. Bashar Brijawi
Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Treats RLS

It treats rls, but is of course addictive.
Takes away sinus pain as well. Recommended only for treatment resistant rls. I would recommend you try something different for your restless legs such as Horizant which is very effective and has a very low side effect profile compared to many of the other medications available for this condition. Good luck to you.

In brief: Treats RLS

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson