Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) cause facial flushing?

It's possible, yes. Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination. The hydrocodone is the opiate portion which metabolizes into morphine in the body. Both compounds (hydrocodone and morphine) are known to cause histamine release from cells that reside in your skin, called mast cells. They are also responsible for allergic reactions that cause skin itching and redness.
Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) facial flushin. Yes, like many other narcotics Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) can cause these facial flushing. Most narcotics, like morphine cause flushing by way of histamine release. Many people taking Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) have experienced this side effect.